Teller (Part-Time), Hazard
- 101 Village Lane
- Hazard, KY, 41701
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Job Category:
Teller, Banking, Customer Services
- Maximum Experience:
- Required Degree:
- Sell and/or refer bank's products and services to customers and prospects.
- Demonstrate a continuously helpful, friendly attitude and adherence to established Service Quality Standards.
- Receive and handle deposits of all types and ensure the proper endorsement on negotiable instruments within the deposits.
- Cash checks and process other transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Adhere at all times to the check handling guidelines, established drawer limits, and the limitation of signing authority.
- Reconcile cash and transactions to within the "teller balancing standards" and report results through submission of teller daily balance sheet.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area and ensure that all negotiable items, confidential records, and customer information are properly secured at all times.
- Adhere to all security policies and procedures.
- Follow bank guidelines before, during, and after a robbery.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to written policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable Anti-Money Laundering policies.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties within the branch as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED plus such practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job and through training.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent PC skills with working knowledge of applicable computer software programs.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to lift and carry coinage weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Normal Bank Lobby and Drive-thru Window Conditions
- After six months of demonstrated ability to carry out prescribed assignments, there is minimal supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.
Candidates may be subject to the following screenings:
Credit Check, Drug Testing, and Criminal Background Check
- Additional Information
- EEOC Information: